cleaning out the garage

mhop

2007 front bumper crome. has small dent on it on the bottem side and you cant see it unless you look for it. no rust on it at all.
$100 plus shipping

99 center console and great shape $60 plus shipping

set of rim and tires BFGoodrich Radial Long Trial T/A 31x10.50R15 tires have 70% tread on them great snow tire. the rims are stock 5 lug ford. came off 1990 bronco rims are in perfect shape no chips or scratches.
$250 plus shipping

Bronco center console $30 plus shipping

Ford 302 black from late 60s $make offer

set of Pro Comp Xterrain tires LT315/75R16 have 45% left on them make a good sand tire.
$100 plus shipping

Paddle tires Kenda 22x11.00-9 like new still have the *****s on them. on TPI rims
$120 plus shipping

few cummins parts

12v stock cam. $make offer plus shipping

cummins belt tensioner in good shape.$ make offer plus shipping

5 fuel filer housings all in good shape $make offers

pm me or you can get ahold of me at (616)566-7827

:thankyou2:

also just found a 4 gauge piller pod that i need to get rid of $40 plus shipping already has the piller peace in place so you just need to snap it in.

sorry it was suppose to say just the block. sorry fore the miss print. it will also have to be machined.

everything needs to go so start making offers on what ever!

where in Michigan are you located? Im interested in the pod and can pick up if you dont mind it sitting for about 3 weeks til I get back in Michigan from deployment....

Chad

still for sale!!!!

2007 front bumper crome. has small dent on it on the bottem side and you cant see it unless you look for it. no rust on it at all.
$100 plus shipping

99 center console and great shape $60 plus shipping
Bronco center console $30 plus shipping

Ford 302 black from late 60s $make offer

Paddle tires Kenda 22x11.00-9 like new still have the *****s on them. on TPI rims
$120 plus shipping

few cummins parts

12v stock cam. $make offer plus shipping

cummins belt tensioner in good shape.$ make offer plus shipping

5 fuel filer housings all in good shape $make offers

pm me or you can get ahold of me at (616)566-7827