Clear Headlights 94-02 stuff

00 black ram

Cummin's Enthusiast
I have a set of clearheadlights w/clear corners. There nothing wrong with them at all I am selling them because they will not work on sport models they have two bulbs per headlight and SLTs have one bulb. I would like to get $150 plus shipping or OBO. I also have a 12.25 factory flywheel that just needs resurface for a 6 spd with the small shaft. I need to get rid of it.

I will throw in the set I have for them, they are like white or blue.
IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Jeff just let me have them you part whoring smoke!

Should i just offer full price for them or 10 dollars more :hehe:
:shake: Hey I got first in line here, and you better stand back some as I have gas....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

For whoever gets them, i need your passenger side turn signal...:D

I one guy in front of you guys. I will let him offer then you guys will get your turns.

bump for the best light improvement I ever have done on any vehicle.

The headlights have been sold, but the flywheel is still for sale.... come you guys know you want it....

You better shop for some new drawers, I heard about your little "I-5 run" in the passengers seat.......:woohoo:

Hey you leave me alone, I couldnt believe the power it was simply amazing, at 1/4 throttle we were doing about 40psi and he just kept walking into it up to about 65psi maybe half throttle and the speedo was pegged within seconds and idk how fast we were going all i know is, i couldnt stop laughing at how absurd the truck pulled and how fast everything was screaming by.

It i wrode in it again just the other day and it was even better:rockwoot:

Hey you leave me alone, I couldnt believe the power it was simply amazing, at 1/4 throttle we were doing about 40psi and he just kept walking into it up to about 65psi maybe half throttle and the speedo was pegged within seconds and idk how fast we were going all i know is, i couldnt stop laughing at how absurd the truck pulled and how fast everything was screaming by.

It i wrode in it again just the other day and it was even better:rockwoot:

I'll send you a squeege and some depends, for the next road trip.....
:hehe::hehe::hehe::charger:

Back