Clubcab Flatbed 3500 Cummins 5 speed

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
I have a 95 clubcab dually flatbed 5 speed 4x4 for sale. It has around 185K on it. It needs a headgasket. Runs as it is but sounds like it has a light wrist pin knock. Truck is fairly clean with a different color front clip and newer 98 and up front seats. Flatbed is steel and has a single stack. Tires are decent. Looking for 4000.00

So from now on any pics you view on the classified page you are required to either purchase the vehicle or give a written reason why not.LOL

No..lol...I sell quite a few trucks each year and he has asked for pics of every single one and never a reply again. Im not trying to be an ass but Im not gonna waste 10 minutes uploading pics to an email and sending them and never get a reply with so much as a thank you. Im not here to donate truck pictures to someones photo album. If its gonna be a hassle Ill just part the damn truck out. It makes me NO difference. I dont need money and I have LOTS of storage for parts and I run a local Dodge only salvage yard and a shop to boot.

I'm looking for another truck and because you seem to have an abundance of them for sale I have frequently ask you for pictures but there always has been something I didn't like about the truck. So I apologize for not telling you thank you for all your hard work. I do want to be able to do business with you in the future. I was happy with how quickly you shipped me that motor mount when I needed one.

pics are too big to upload...takes too long to email or do photo crap so Im just gonna mark this one sold and part it out.

Just open a photobucket account, upload your pics there, (they have a bulk uploader which is pretty fast), then post a link to the pics.
Problem solved!

Back