CMPA 3.0 Diesel Class

Twisted goat

CMPA Rules Meeting

With the season at an end and a fun filled one at that. I would like to say thanks to all of the pullers I have pulled with and all of the great people we have seen and been around all summer. Many of you are like our extended family.

Many of you that I have pulled with probably don’t know that I am the Vice-President of the 3.0 Diesel Class with the Central Missouri Pullers Association (CMPA). This is one thing that I enjoy about pulling is helping promote the sport.

I run with the Illinois ITPA also. But I believe there is a great pool of competitive trucks here in Missouri as well. There just seems to be prejudices from club to club. This is something I have tried to avoid. I have hooked with numerous associations like CMPA, ITPA (Illinois), ITPA (Indiana), DHRA, NADM, PPL, MMTTPA, MHTTPA, Show-me Pullers, Show-me Smokers and at uncountable brush pulls over the last 8 years. This year alone I put over 40 hooks on my truck. I built it to hook and that is what we intend to do.

This being said CMPA will be holding our annual rules meeting on November 7, 2009 @ 2 p.m. at the Merchants Building on the Montgomery City Fairgrounds. Everyone is welcome to attend. If you have any questions, concerns, or potential rules changes please forward them to me via e-mail at twistedgoat@hotmail.com. A complete list of rules is available at CMPA TRI STATE.

CMPA pays every well, with a purse of $1,500.00 paying 8 places. In the past we have had pulls that have had a very limited number of pullers, sometimes only 4-6 trucks.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and possibly seeing them on November 7th. I am just doing this to try to help us all out and make the diesel 3.0 class a competitive class and continue to be a class the fairs want to see.

Thank you,
Kevin Cole
Twisted Goat Pulling

It must have taken you all day to type that. Anyway well said I wish we would have been to more of them to help support.It just wasn't ment I guese.I wil be at the meeting.

Dale

His wife typed it.LOL

Good seeing you and the family this year Kevin, you always put on a show, thats for sure.

It has been a pleasure pulling with you this year. We hope to see you at the meeting if we get some decent weather to harvest.

David and Patricia Justison

I talked to Keven Yesterday yep Gene we were write Lisa did type it I would have had my wife type that much also.The computor wend down just after he posted this.

Dale

Back