Coal cracker from NEPA

Verdorbene69

Good afternoon CD members,

Obvious introductions would include being a diesel nut. I have been a proud owner of 02 HO 24v cummins since being purchased in 2002. I have done the usual upgrades; Gauges, MBRP exhaust (4 inch), AFE stage II air intake, ATS intake manifold, Edge comp and PackBrake exhaust brake. I am going through the usual mid life crisis and want to add more performance to my cummins.

Next order of business will be injectors and maybe ARP head studs. I am locked into stock turbo due to exhaust brake mounting to turbo. Checking out for information on hybrid 35/40 turbo and probably a clutch. My knowledge base is limited and usually lurk in the forums. If there are any clubs locally or members always interested in meet and greets.

Kurt

Why do you need an exhaust brake?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They make remote exhaust brakes if you need to keep one. Otherwise a hybrid is easy enough. Check out Baeturbo.

There are alot of members from here strung out all over NEPA.
I ramble up there from time to time as my family is from the Wyoming Valley.......Andy

Im a Coal Cracker . . . . We use to have a get together up her 2X a yer but I havent had it in a while . . . Maybe in the Fall again . . .

Where are u from ?

Post some truck pics up to see if any of us recegonize it . .

Rob

Last edited:
I live in a little town north of Scranton. Thank you for the welcome!

Attachments

• Dodge.jpg
    Dodge.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
What the phuck is a coal cracker? That sounds like some bromace chit!

I hauled some of that cracked coal years ago. Dirty stuff it was!