Coax cable routing?

TravisG

#THEREALLAVONMILLER
How are you guys getting your coax cable to the bed on your trucks? I have an 02 Dodge quad cab long bed. I really don't want to drill any holes, but I will if I have to. Thanks. T.

Look under the back seat, pull up the carpet. Their will be an oval shaped tin plug in the floor pan. Its easy to spot from underneath. It will be between the drive shaft an frame rail.

Use a large screwdriver to knock one edge of the plug up toward the roof. Pry it up just enough for the cable to fit. Wrap the cable with some tape so it done rub through.

I think there is a rubber plug in the back of the cab down low, been awile so I could be wrong though.

A existing hole in the firewall would be great.... if I was puttin the antennas on the fender. Thanks for lookin though. O-kay off to find these elusive holes you guys speak of.

BTW-I hate Rascal Flatts too.

Why do you hate them? Is there a tour bus and an ex-girlfriend in this story?

I hate all the pop country coming out of Nashville. They pretty epitomize that kind of music. I'm very opinionated about music:D

Plus I think that sign is funny. It's a pic my brother sent me from ACL festival a few years back.

Texas Country FOREVER!! On the one of the stations in Austin (98.1 KVET) they have whats called "The Roadhouse". Every night from 7pm-midnight, it's nothing but Texas Country. I love it! I hate Nashville music! Brandon Rhyder and Honeybrown (spelling) have some good stuff coming out.

That's about all I listen to Smoke, that and a few rock bands that aren't any more famous than the TX boys...

The cab vents are in the quad cab doors on my truck.

My antenna is up on the roof and I just went through the 3rd brakelight. I just had to notch out the plastic a little bit.