coilovers

SMOKED

Big Iron Mechanic
i dont know much about coilovers, pure performance has a bolt in system, but i would rather have a dual rate set up, i pretty much want it to ride like a caddy on pavement but still be able to just pound down a rough road without my teeth falling out and my kidneys bleeding, right now i have an 8 inch coil and long arm up front with a 5150 bilstein rides okay around town, but i have to drive extra slow on rough dirt roads, back when i had a 6 inch superlift i could drive pretty fast off road. not sure what spring rates and travel lengths to get etc:nail:

i have the pure peformance coil-overs on my truck and it rides pretty nice. definitly the smoothest ride outa all my buddies trucks. hi speed offroad isnt the best, but its not to bad.. call don thuren at thuren fab. he could probably make u something pretty sweet.

i emailed don and didnt contact carli i called top gun customz and they said i need their new progressive rate coils, but im scared to have the same crappy ride

as for the rear i have a 4 inch block with skyjacker 2 inch springs, thinking about getting rid of the skyjacker and block for a 5.5 tapered block stock springs and a thuren 2 inch shackle for 7.5 inch rear lift and run bilstein 5150s
and that should level it out and ride decent, the skyjacker is good for towing heavy but sucks off road

as for the rear i have a 4 inch block with skyjacker 2 inch springs, thinking about getting rid of the skyjacker and block for a 5.5 tapered block stock springs and a thuren 2 inch shackle for 7.5 inch rear lift and run bilstein 5150s
and that should level it out and ride decent, the skyjacker is good for towing heavy but sucks off road

Maybe Deaver springs in the rear would be the way to go, give them a shout.

Listen to don...he knows his stuff...period. I have...and have a cadia-truck...lol