Colin Banks, you guys coming to Edmonton?

rush

Predator truck is coming to the blackout in aug. you guys going to line up?

The Dirtymax will be there. Given we dont blow in Bandemere and if some of can cross the border.

Looking forward to seeing you down here in the thin air Brad. Who is the driver now?

Looking forward to seeing you down here in the thin air Brad. Who is the driver now?
Still counting on Wade, he does a good job driving it. If that falls threw Big Bill is egear to drive but no license. I worked on it today just so it will run in your thin air.

Look forward to seeing you guys run up in Edmonton Brad, you guys going to be in Medicine Hat this weekend? Be cool to see the Predator truck as well :Cheer:

Still counting on Wade, he does a good job driving it. If that falls threw Big Bill is egear to drive but no license. I worked on it today just so it will run in your thin air.
Brad,
If you need a driver at any of the other events, just let me know. I'll probably be at Edmonton anyway. I even picked up my own full face helmet so I don't have that hassle!

Look forward to seeing you guys run up in Edmonton Brad, you guys going to be in Medicine Hat this weekend? Be cool to see the Predator truck as well :Cheer:

Pat,
They'll be in Denver during the Medicine Hat event. Damn scheduling conflicts!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Brad,
If you need a driver at any of the other events, just let me know. I'll probably be at Edmonton anyway. I even picked up my own full face helmet so I don't have that hassle!conflicts!

Michael, we got the oil leak fixed and the engine diaper on it so it is a little safer running down the track. Famoso lost Wades paper for his license so we have to do it all again. We are going to get Bill licensed in Bandemere and do some shake down passes. I had it on the dyno saturday working on the oil leak, with starps on the front and stabbing the throttle it would lift the front end. NOT FUN, SCARRY :badidea:

We are going to get Bill licensed in Bandemere and do some shake down passes. I had it on the dyno saturday working on the oil leak, with starps on the front and stabbing the throttle it would lift the front end. NOT FUN, SCARRY :badidea:

Bandimere should be great, only 1 week after a national event. Heck, the thin air may even tone it down enough to hook up on the launch! I'll be that thing would be a handful on the dyno. Have you ever made full dyno runs with it? If so, what were the numbers?

Bandimere should be great, only 1 week after a national event. Heck, the thin air may even tone it down enough to hook up on the launch! I'll be that thing would be a handful on the dyno. Have you ever made full dyno runs with it? If so, what were the numbers?

Yes I tried to make a full pass. With the tire smoking and the front lifting........quess what it was.:pop:

Yes I tried to make a full pass. With the tire smoking and the front lifting........quess what it was.:pop:

Hmm, I don't know how much would be lost with the tirespin, but I would bet it would put down at least 900 hp. Am I close?

Well i actually know what it made and i am predicting a low 9 second maybe high 8 second pass at August Blackout

got a feeling you might be bringing some of that $35,000.00 home to montana with you

Since it ran almost 135 mph essentially starting from 300' out on the track (basically like the new 1000' racing the fuel cars are running), I would guess it's capable of running into the 8's. It's going to take a decent track to hold that torque, though!

I'd be happy to drive it again Brad, just let me know if you need a driver at any of these races (aside from Bandimere, since I'll be in Medicine Hat).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Bump to top - has anyone heard anything from the Banks crew? They had done a great job showing up at a few events, but then had truck problems. I was hoping to see them in Edmonton.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

They ran enough to say look we can build a faster truck than you and went back into hiding. They talk a big game and now that they have the chance to run the predator truck they run and hide.

between cutting pistons up with the fuel pressure and CP3 not like anything above ~5500rpm

iirc that they side lined the truck till those problems were figured out.