Colorado Sled pull shootout Reschedualed!! PLEASE READ!

Wackerjr

OK, this just in. The pulls have been rescheduled to Friday afternoon. Tech in will start at 2pm and pulling will start at 4pm. Shay will be flexible on these times as this is a last minute notice. We need your help in getting the word out to everyone that you know of that is comming. I am amazed that she had the connections to pull out a last minute save like this. Shay what is the plan for Maddog and the portable dyno?

This was posted on the other boards. THey had the sled backout just this morning.......Bunch o chit man...

ANyway they found another sled he is only available on Friday. Please let all know who is coming.......I will still be there But I am closer... They say they will be flexible for the guys coming out of state. So please spread the word to all that needs to know.

But hey now you can see the Diesels on the mountain on Saturday now, and Truck fest on Sunday....

Wacker

I apologize for having to move this, it was well beyond my control. We have a totally different sled coming from Nebraska at a higher cost to me just to make this happen (although it is a much better sled anyway).

I had a choice to make, either cancel the pulls all together or reschedule them for Friday night. After talking with many of the folks coming in from out of town, I felt that the best interest of all would be served to have the pulls Friday night and at least try my best to make this go.

Everyone involved is working really hard to make this work. We are going to be reasonable about teching in trucks late, due to work conflicts and the late reschedule. Richard MADDOG Madsen will have his dyno at the Sled Pulls Friday night. Thanks Richard!!

The only thing I ask is that everyone keep an open mind and work with me, not against me. I've had just about enough of other folks working against me.

Last edited:
How did things go? Wished I could have been there but already had things going on last night. Thanks Shay for all the hard work you do for us diesel goons. Any chance Richard will bring the dyno out tomorrow to Bandimere?