comin' at ya from hicksville, ohio

Booger

yet another ohio boy here. I've been rolling around in a '99 2500 5sp 4wd for a few years now. I'm not exactly new to competition diesel, but i thought it might be beneficial to chime in a bit from time to time, so here i am. The truck's not exactly accurately represented in my avatar, but i don't have any pics since i chopped it off at the knees and stuck a set of 33/12.5/16.5 coursers under it. Good to be a contributing member now. Looking forward to chiming in.

Plain City, OH here. Welcome to the board. You call yourself booger cause you eat your boogers? lol.

Lavon

nah... more of an unfortunate story involving herpes. bet you're glad that you asked, huh?:bang

nah... more of an unfortunate story involving herpes. bet you're glad that you asked, huh?:bang[/QUOTE

LOL I hope it was a scare. Union County here or Richwood as people say it is.

Welcome Aboard.

hamilton/columbus here...hope you meet some nice people here

i've read before "built on a college budget"... where do you go to school? i've got a sister in columbus at OSU at the moment. just to clarify.. not offering anything.. just making a statement.

i've read before "built on a college budget"... where do you go to school? i've got a sister in columbus at OSU at the moment. just to clarify.. not offering anything.. just making a statement.

:hehe: thats okay, im already taken

i live at 18th and High St on OSU campus until the end of march when my classes start at UC

Back