Common Rail Twin Turbos For Sale

REDDEVL

Yes I'm A Smoker
Well I have decided to sell the twins off my truck. This will include Industrial Injection Silver Bullet top turbo with V Band Discharge, Modified S4T bottom charger, Hot Pipe, Cross over pipe, top turbo discharge pipe to inter cooler, Oil Returns and Feed Lines, Coolant tube, and an AFE stage II filter. Will also come with all needed hoses and clamps, BD Three Piece Manifold, and 5" bottom turbo exhaust down pipe will also be included as well.

This set up produced 850HP and over 1500FTLBS on fuel only, with twin cp3s and 120hp sticks. All piping and compressor housings are currently powder coated blue, but will be willing to powder coat to color of choice. Asking $5500.00 OBO

0201081556a.jpg

DynoRun850HP.jpg

how big is a s4t turbo,, not familiar with the specs of that turbo

Thanks

Kevin

its 95MM on the small end, 111MM on the big end, exhaust housing is 1.45AR
This turbo flows about 145 to 155 Pounds Per Min.

Yeah the S4T is a big brother but this one has had the bigger comp wheel put in which makes it about the size of a Phat Bastard I believe

The twins are on my daily driver and I have no problem with spool up driving around town, and that is with an NV5600 tranny. With the tuning I run for my high HP tune they will push over 100PSI Boost.

just wanted to add that the kit will come with everything needed to bolt right on, including gaskets.

Here are some current photos, they are coming off the truck Monday and ill have more if anyone wants
0207091533.jpg

0207091533a.jpg

0207091534a.jpg

0910081605.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

I tow quite a bit with them still, but do have a manual which helps on the hills. These Twins though are more setup for race not towing, So if your going to be towing everyday id love to say yeah they would be awsome but cant. A smaller set would be much better for lot of towing.

Bump for you! By the way how much did you pay for them new and how many miles do you have on them?

Cheers

Top Turbo has about 6K on it and the bottom turbo has about 12 to 15K.
With the upgraded comp wheel in the S4T, and replacing the silver bullet I would have too double check on everything i have into them but i know it somewhere over 8

No I decided just to hang on too em, figured for what i have into them its not really worth it to sell em right now.