Commonrail triple turbo piping

blackmega3500

Just as the title says Commonrail triple turbo piping kit.

Will fit 5.9 or 6.7l.

Uses all T4 S300 JD/4.21 exhaust flanges.

2-1 exhaust downpipe for ease of plumbing to exhaust.

Kit mocks up great and was going to run triple SXE's with this before deciding to sell.

Comes with atmosphere turbos 2-1 oil drain aswell

Doesn't include v-bands, intake hoses, or clamps. Those are cheap to get though.

0617161651.jpg.html

Will sell for $800 shipped.

paypal accepted

txt 832 69nine 46one one

Last edited:
Is this deal going to be the same as the one where you were selling your injectors, and the guy never received them? If so, I'll delete ALL of your classified ads.

I never sold injectors to anyone, but you may want to get a refresher on the thread your talking about where I was sold bad injectors and the testing facility never returned them to shipper til they realized they lotted them to will call incorrectly then sent them back to the seller....

Needless to say I've sold close to $10k worth of parts alone within the past year without a single issue, so unless your a buyer please take the nonsense elsewhere!:Cheer:

Note to buyers, I ship everything sig required and insured!

Is this deal going to be the same as the one where you were selling your injectors, and the guy never received them? If so, I'll delete ALL of your classified ads.

That would be the buyers fault for buying this ghetto fab piping in the first place lol

That would be the buyers fault for buying this ghetto fab piping in the first place lol

Lol that's funny. Yeah all piping looks "ghetto fab" when painted raw. This pipe was never dipped or powder coated like the other custom piping kits that can be bought for $3k+ without turbos.

It mocked up beautifully with 3 sxes (69 on manifold and two 64.5s) I just came to the reality check I'd never need the setup or fueling for that matter.

is that the piping you bought from Hammett2121 back in december for $270 shipped?it does sure looks like it.

is that the piping you bought from Hammett2121 back in december for $270 shipped?it does sure looks like it.

Yep. After I cleaned it, coated, wrapped, and mocked it for fitment on a 6.7 or 5.9 time and supplies add up.

This is a great ready to go drop in set of piping for $800 and then someone can choose to powder coat for $400-500 if they choose which is a much better choice over some of the other alternatives.

Any pics of this assembled?

Nope didn't care enough, suppose I should have. Literally had on for just fitment then after some internal deliberation about what my goals are so I just put my compounds back on, sold one of the 64.5s and then chose to keep the other for a rainy day to maybe swap secondary at some time.

Also I opted to use the T4 gate plate for spacing of the manifold.

Passenger battery tray must be removed, and shock tower was not an issue.

trying to figure out how the cold pipe works here

Oh lol, I just used my 2nd gen location cold pipe that was already connected to the vband elbow for the 69.

When I saw the pic of them installed on the previous owners truck he had the secondary clocked at a high angle. Not sure why, the normal 2nd gen location flipped down worked like a charm.

cold pipe runs from two top turbos to manifold turbo. You're thinking of the intercooler pipe.

cold pipe runs from two top turbos to manifold turbo. You're thinking of the intercooler pipe.

My mistake, yep I used the 210psi burst rated PPE 90*s off each sxe hose clocked and connected to the cold pipe. Then silicone reducer from cold pipe to intake on the manifold charger.

All turbos face forward? Seems like a wild idea that I shouldn't think about... haha

Last edited:
Lol that's funny. Yeah all piping looks "ghetto fab" when painted raw. This pipe was never dipped or powder coated like the other custom piping kits that can be bought for $3k+ without turbos.

It mocked up beautifully with 3 sxes (69 on manifold and two 64.5s) I just came to the reality check I'd never need the setup or fueling for that matter.

I was referring to the joints and merge/angle of the unions, and what's with the inch worms wrapped around the tubes or are those welds

Back