Competition

Fuzzys69

Got Smoke?
I was wondering if any Guys out there really care if another Ford is better than them??? It kinda get me mad when we try to make a Ford as powerful as we can, and other ford guy try to beat you at it. I think we all are trying to get the most power out of these as we can. There no need to try to be competive. It just get me madder than he!! when other guys talk behind your back when you both drive and pull fords.(they know who they are)
What does eveyone think?

Im out there for fun.

I'm happy for anyone that I can help if the beat me on not. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Now to talk crap behind my back could be grounds for... well you get the idea.

I've always been in it to get mine to where I want it and help wherever I can along the way.
If others top what I've done I'll be the first to congratulate them.

People will always be more powerful than me so I can't get mad LOL and any new gains will eventually trickle down to the bottom feeders like myself so it's all good :hehe::hehe:

i know people have more power than me, i really don't care. but it gets me mad when they talk crap behind my back. i will help anyone if they asked i am happy with what i have. and im happy with the progress all fords are making

i really wish that there wasnt all the secret squirrel BS that is included with 7.3 performance. ive sunk 20g in my motor and i feel like im never goign to get out of 13 second times without a decoder ring.

It get's pretty lonely out here in the Ford camp. I am usually the only Ford in most pulls. I usually get the, "What chip you running?" question form people. I come back with, "It's got alot more than just a chip." If they come back with any sort of intelligent statement then I talk to them. Or the chevy guy asking, "do you have dual CP3s."

Fuzzy, I responded to your IM. maybe I messed it up because it keeps saying 1 new message.

Last edited:
Just tell them it has a Western Diesel chip and thats it...LOL If they are amazed leave it alone, if they give you the look.. then you can talk serious with them.