Complete Common Rail Engine

This engine is out of my friends 2003 1-Ton with 160,000, it was wrecked in a head on collision. This engine has never had any kind of power adders (chips,programmers,after market injectors or turbo, nitrous, or water meth) ran on it The only damage to the engine is the power steering pump pulley is broke, the fan and fan clutch are damaged , and the arm intake. I have all of the wiring harnesses and the Cummins computer for the engine. The engine will come with lift pump, injection pump, injectors, head, and complete short block, Cummins controller , and wiring harnesses. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

I have already purchased the engine from him and I am currently looking to resale the engine for a reasonable price. Im looking for a good offer.

Already hit Tyler up after he ran on the dyno on Saturday :bang, he said he was interested but he is going through that broke college student phase right now.

Already hit Tyler up after he ran on the dyno on Saturday :bang, he said he was interested but he is going through that broke college student phase right now.

thats what he said about a trans but then it magically happened. His sister leaked how that happened to some people at buda LOL

If I had the cash I would get that in a heart beat!

On a side not, whats going on with the truck? You get the engine fixed?

My sister also dosen't realize that I paid 2/3's of this expensive chunk of metal.

I can bring the engine to the TS Nationals if need be. As far as the price on the engine im looking to get 2500 for the short block and 4000 for the complete engine.

Last edited:
You commn to TS? Ill be there with the Indiana guys! If you make it be sure to stop by the days inn and say hi!

Well Bosshawg600 I dont know if I will make it to TS or not. A lot of it depends on if someone needs me to bring them this engine or not.

Is is still 4 sale? If so, (i'm new to dodge diesels) i have a couple questions...

Is this the 5.9 24v?

Also, you didn't mention the turbo, manifold, and intercooler hoses. I just want to make sure it's complete and ready to drop in after damaged parts are fixed.

This is for a friend that is looking for a diesel conversion motor.

Alright folks, any offers out there?? I still have this thing sitting in my shop taking up space. Please make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. Again this is a complete engine with computer, wiring harnesses, pumps , and turbo. The only parts needing to be replaced are the fan and fan clutch along with the power steering pump pulley.