COMPLETE PART OUT 1995 diesel

1995 dodge diesel (complete runner as it sits)
Parting out figured i could get more money this way
Im loosing my liecense so I DONT CARE anymore just want money to pay off fines!!!
EVERYTHING is there i still drive it today runs strong and great!!
I Will drive it till Oct 5th 2011 then my liecense goes bye bye for a year!!
so PM me for prices of anything you need thanks!!

Im in Redding CA and have Paypal or CASH always works also!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

18.jpg

Thats a shame. Oh well, I need the tps, complete throttle bracket, cruise system and cables.

Guess that means you won't be buying my PCM you said you wanted. Had 2 other people want it but I told them you were getting your money together and it was sold. Same thing happened on my transmission.

I'll give you a little advice on selling your parts that I seem to have had to learn the hard way. First one to get money in your hand gets the parts no matter how much they tell you they'll get it as soon as they get their money together.

Scott

wildman ill do the driving if you give me the right price on the truck before i loose my lisence hahhahaha it would be a bad ass road trip!!
PM me

The part out is just a testing the waters kinda thing im tryin to sell the whole truck but if i cant before Oct 15 thats when i will start the part out!! sorry guys keep in touch tho!!

what injectors are you running? and how much for the air box? and pillar pod with gauges?

I'm telling you guys, don't get your panties in a wad. He'll change his mind before it's over and leave you hanging for weeks.

He told me the truck needs a PCM.

He's got another thread going where he's selling the whole truck.

Scott

bigpapa you are just a big baby arnt you hahhha grow up buddy

You young pup's and your internet machismo. When I tell somebody something, that's the way it is.

I don't tell somebody I want something and then over a month later post up two different threads, one selling a truck that needs a PCM and another wanting to part it out. In the other thread you said:
5000 obo or TRADES....lookin for another diesel, lifted trucks, something FAST
then you tell everybody the only reason your selling it is because your losing your license. If you're losing your license why are you "lookin for another diesel, lifted trucks, something FAST". BS, your truck has a problem so your trying to pawn it off on somebody else.

I'm trying to protect the people here on CompD by warning them of my experience with you. You're not going to get any sympathy from anyone here. There's plenty of people here on CompD that know who I am and know I'm no lier so take your lying young pup keyboard Chuck Norris imitation back to CF or wherever you came from.

Scott

Last edited:
Also interested in the glowshifts. PM me what you want for the three I assume there trans temp, boost, and egt. What does the boost gauge go up to 60lb? Thanks