Compound Turbo Kit - Stocker over HT3B

B_Bail

FOR SALE: Compound Kit / HE341 over HT3B
PRICE: $1,350 obo (NO TRADES)
PAYMENT: PayPal preferred
SHIPPING: Buyer to pay shipping from Coeur d'Alene, ID 83835

Kit designed and manufactured by Diesel Power Source. I saw 45+ PSI of boost even with stock injectors and a mild tune. Cruising at freeway speeds usually resulted in 9-14psi of boost. Spool up is almost exactly the same as stock. EGT's were easily controlled.

This kit is intended to be a drop in replacement for all 3rd Gen trucks with no cutting, grinding, or welding. Will even fit with factory downpipe so no need to redo your exhaust. This kit should also fit VP44 2nd Gens as well if the charge air pipe is modified and the downpipe I'm including in the sale is used.

LINK TO MORE INFO:
DPS 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins STOCKER TWIN KIT (Uses stock turbo w/HT3B)

INCLUDED IN THIS SALE:
- Stock HE341 Turbo (if buyer wants it)
- HT3B Atmospheric Turbo
- 3 Piece Performance Exhaust Manifold
- Steel Braided Flexible Oil Feed Lines
- Complete Air Intake
- Chrome Plated Aluminum Charge Air Pipe
- 2 into 1 oil drain
- Extra oil drain (flexible) if you'd like to split the drains instead
- Air Filter (needs to be replaced)
- Mounting Bolts, Boots, Clamps, etc...
- Factory Downpipe adapter & downpipe (if buyer wants it)

This compound kit came on my vehicle when I purchased it and I've decided to switch back to a single charger. I put 40,000 miles on this kit with no real issues to speak of. No excessive shaft play on either charger and no leaks.

After putting some miles on this kit I was unhappy with the way the oil drains were ran and decided to split them up. This kit comes with the original 2 into 1 drain but it will also come with an extra drain tube to run a second separate drain if you'd like. The air filter will need to be replaced as it's filthy and has a tear in it. You can source your own filter with a 4" inlet or purchase a direct replacement from Diesel Power Source. I would also recommend purchasing some header wrap and wrapping the hot pipe and down pipe. In addition you will need new oil drain tube gaskets.

This is a used kit so be aware there are definitely nicks, scratches, surface rust, and other signs of use. A good cleaning and possibly some high temp paint wouldn't be the worst idea prior to install.

Don't hesitate to PM me with offers and questions. THANKS!!! Brian

Stocker-Twins.jpg

IMG_20151102_131716_zpscc8vxzd1.jpg

IMG_20151102_131817_zpsczkbooxp.jpg

IMG_20151102_190339_zpsnedagc4q.jpg

IMG_20151102_190440_zpsh9kxlrif.jpg

IMG_20151102_180956_zpsrv5bdzv9.jpg

Had some wire loom melt onto the manifold this past summer. Unfortunately just moved and can't find my heat gun to easily remove it from manifold.
Once heated shouldn't take much effort to remove.
IMG_20151102_181008_zpsklgfd0wh.jpg

Included if buyer needs it:
IMG_20151102_131521_zps6voijswe.jpg

Last edited: