Compound turbo setup, turbos and piping

RJM06590

What to do
Im selling my compound turbo setup to get a single for pulling. Its an hx-40 over k31. The 40 is wastegated and the 31 is not. Im selling it with all the piping, both turbos, and the downpipe; and really dont want to seperate anything. I have one picture to put on now but will get more later. Asking 1700 preferably local but if not we can work out shipping because its bulky. The exhaust housings are also ceramic coated.

027-1.jpg

Well, I have a DTech 62/65/12 with about 3k miles on it. Still wastgated at stock 35psi. I want more power but also have a travel trailer to pull. I wont Need the hx40 because I want to use my 35 (on shelf in my garage) if that would make up the price difference. Thanks, Jake

thanks for the offer jake but the 62 won't be big enough for my goals, are frams bad for 12 valves superior? Iv always used them on all my vehicles...

Never used fleetguard before, so I can't speak there. I do use fleetguard for fuel filters though.

Here's a bunch of free bumps for ya man

Im not knocking wix it's just cummins uses them and that what they sell and there cheaper and I run them on my fass and they make a filter that's a little bigger on the water sep side and it's have the price as a fass

how much boost are you pushing with this setup? does it spool good? thanks
id be interested in it. what would it take to put a hx35 in instead of the 40? just a new hot pipe? thanks
will the piping and everything line up on a stock 12v dodge truck? or just set up for the ford? thanks

I had a boost relief valve set to 60 psi cause I don have ring jus studs n I could open it up. It spools pretty fast, I think a 35 would make it a little faster. It cleans up my 5x.016s pretty well that's with 191s n turned barrels. I'm located in DE. Also never shut them down hot n have never used nitrous.

haha thx for the bumps next oil change I'm hopin to have a bypass setup if not I'll try a dif filter.

apocalypse, I was gonna run a phatshaft 71 but it might be too big I may be interested. What's the max hp they usually live with?

I'll have to check the ar but last time I looked I couldn find any numbers but I didn't look too hard.

Where in DE are you? Im not too far prob.... What size you lookin for for a single?

Back