Compounds..help please

98puller

I've done lots of searching. Just not coming up with the results I want. My truck is currently FPE 475, 200% overs, dual pumps, built trans, ect. I love the power it makes but I need to go to compounds, I have a rzr and I am going to be getting a crawler hauler put together and towing will be pretty heavy I'm guessing.
So my question is what route should I go. I will be dealing with the Firepunk gentleman on whatever I choose but I would prefer to keep my power level high as I possibly can yet still tow very well. I know, I know, hard to have your cake and eat it too but I know it can be done. They Firepunk crew tows and makes big power everywhere they go. My thoughts at this time are 300 series/400 series of some kind, or modded stocker/400 series. The 300/400 would be a kit bought from Firepunk, stocker/400 likely be an on 3 performance kit.
What are some real world opinions? Thanks and sorry for the lengthy post!!

I have a fresh built 366 for sale if u want to go that route. I know Lavon tunes the 366s great and had them on his truck for a while

Why not just let Firepunk spec you out a kit?

Ryan

I just hate troubling them with petty things. I know they are busy. I'm saving up the cash at this moment. After I have all the money to the penny I'll start bothering them then. Any opinions till then? Anyone heavy towed with 366/484 on a 5.9?

Back