congrats on what I thought was a great event in Indy

Redneck6.0L

Drove 2000miles to compete, all I did was break a piston. But I got to watch the best field of prostreet racing ever, sportman was full. 11.90 had some serious side by side racing, can't believe the old man won, must have put rockets on his walker LOL, Rob showing us his duracrap is a try superstreet champion, the rails are always a blast to watch, I really hope to everyone at world finals again.

Again, thank you to the NHRDA for a great show. Made the 2000mile trip worth it. We'll be back next year. So you better be.

Really GREAT to meet you...
Hate you had problems...
Thanks for supporting us we will see you soo

Sorry you had the problems Shawn, will catch up with you in Edmonton. Made it home last nite, tired as hell, managed to catch Rob's cold. I can't believe I won Super Diesel either, goes to show you old and treacherous beats youth and good reflexes once in a while. :D

Congrats Ken, I hadn't seen that until now!

Shawn, sorry to hear about the carnage!

Thanks to everyone that made it to Indy. We are on our way to the studio in Dallas to get the commentary done for Diesel Tv.

The TV show should be crazy with all the great camera angles and drivers are getting better at interview.

Shawn sorry we didn't get to hang out more but Edmonton is coming up

See ya the

Drove 2000miles to compete, all I did was break a piston. But I got to watch the best field of prostreet racing ever, sportman was full. 11.90 had some serious side by side racing, can't believe the old man won, must have put rockets on his walker LOL, Rob showing us his duracrap is a try superstreet champion, the rails are always a blast to watch, I really hope to everyone at world finals again.

Again, thank you to the NHRDA for a great show. Made the 2000mile trip worth it. We'll be back next year. So you better be.

thanks again for letting me use your grinder it was nice to meet you guys hopefully you can get your truck going soon

Great event, I hope it comes to Indy for many more years to come!

Anyone know when it will be on tv?

They belive it will be on in the end of July...last Thursday of the Month, or begining of August (first or second thursday). Really depends on Fox Sports baseball game line up I think.

Randy - It was a great event, and it was good to see you and Stacy and the entire NHRDA crew again. I wish I could've gotten to say good bye to ya, but you were busy covering the pulls, and I had to hit the road to get home.

Big Don - Pleasure to meet you too sir! Even though it took us like 8 takes to get the interview done with...it was still fun. Look forward to meeting up again at the finals.

To all the competitors...ya'll did a hell of a job, and congrats to all of you!! Can't wait for the next event...:Cheer:

It was great to meat ya Shawn, sorry to hear about the carnage that always sucks.

Back