Congrats to Extreme Diesel"Lethal Injection"

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
For his full page shot in Diesel World at the NDMA...I mean NADM, sled pull at the the Indy 4x4 Jamboree.

Several other diesel dirt draggers got their trucks and names published that issue. Put that magazine in your sponsor portfolios, boys, every impression counts.

Congradulations :rockwoot:

"Put that magazine in your sponsor portfolios, boys, every impression counts."

Gene is right on with that statment, if your doing it right any pictures of your rig in the magazines = sponsors which inturn = $$$ and or products to push you to the next level :rockwoot:

again congrates

BBD

Congrats Bill. That is one of my favorite trucks to watch. It probably the best looking rig to hit the track if you ask me!

Hey our truck [DESTROKED]with my soninlaw driving for the first time mad the magazine to along with Tim Jones.

Congrat's Bill the mag,asn't made it to any stores around here yet as of last night.I heard it was a killer shot.I'm sure your truck will make some more magazine coverage in the future. Will behard to catch up with BBD [Scott]on the exsposure.

Dale

Hey our truck [DESTROKED]with my soninlaw driving for the first time mad the magazine to along with Tim Jones.

Congrat's Bill the mag,asn't made it to any stores around here yet as of last night.I heard it was a killer shot.I'm sure your truck will make some more magazine coverage in the future. Will behard to catch up with BBD [Scott]on the exsposure.

Dale

No doubt Scott is a hog. Taking all the spots. Cant you share Scott?

He is the KING OF THE MAGAZINES be nice to royolty:bow:

Dale

Scott camps out in the magazines parking lot until they throw him a bone.:poke:

You guy's are killing me :hehe:

Some times you just gotta do what ya gotta do.

It's not who you know it's who you ______.

BBD

:umno:No it is not Brads old truck. My brother and I built this truck from the ground up.

Sorry. Hope no offense was taken. Just looks very similar and I know Brad sold his not to long ago. Awesome looking truck none the less!!:rockwoot:

Leave it to the out of touch Tennessean to insult one of the sports finest!!!!:hehe:

If you would have left that state more than once the last 8 years, you would have noticed there were a lot of Dodges, same wheelbase/same color, pulling.LOL

Leave it to the out of touch Tennessean to insult one of the sports finest!!!!:hehe:

If you would have left that state more than once the last 8 years, you would have noticed there were a lot of Dodges, same wheelbase/same color, pulling.LOL

:kick::eek:wned: Hey over the hill retired yankee shed putter.....how many times have I hunted your azz down in KY & IN?:poke:

Gene aint it past your bed time.

:hehe: :thankyou2: