Control Arm Bushings

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
Is there a place I could get a decent price on upper and lower control arm bushings for a skyjacker control arm? I don't wanna use 4 wheel parts cause I'm afraid it'll take me 6 weeks to get the right parts in. My front axle is moving forward whenever I hit the brakes while backing up and best I can tell in my short inspection is the bushings are shot.

no clue as to where you can find em...but I'm right there with you on these dodge front ends...too bad you won't make Charlies this weekend

Can't blame dodge for this one since it's not a dodge part. Although I am tired of the front end on this *****.

you cant call skyjacker and just get a replacement set sent to you? i have done that before with superlift.

I hate calling skyjacker. It's like pulling teeth. Last time I tried to get a little part from them it took me 30 mins to get someone that knew what in the world I was talking about.

Did I mention that my pitman arm has also come loose?

Ill call on a price for you tomorrow. Meanwhile, PM me your address

put red loctite on that pitman arm nut

Check your pm. It's the stage 1 4.5" lift kit. I need bushings for all 4 control arms.

I just replaced the Skyjacker bushing in my lower control arms, got them from Skyjacker with a 10 minute call, maybe you just got them on a bad day?

Hmm. I'm gonna call em today just to see that if by the off chance they'll warranty them. There's no reason they should be bad after 3 years of city driving. I've been off roading twice since I've had the lift. They shouldn't be bad at all.