Convertor advise please

leeso

I need to put a new transmission in my truck but I'm unsure as to what size stall in the convertor I should get?

Tell everyone what you are doing with the truck and what has been done to it and you should get some feedback.

What kind of mods?,what are ur plans for the truck long term? What's the truck going to be used for? Etc

Need more info to give any kind of advice

Lol had to read woosleys post twice just got out of the hostpital. Late night stitches but that post made the morning. But I am interested in different stalls for different set ups because i r retarded lol so I'm here to learn.

Leeso from downunder. It's pretty simple really.

DIESEL PERFORMANCE Converters, INC. Call Phil, tell him what you are doing, he'll send you the correct TC.

Snedge your a legend.. The oil cooler blew and put coolant in the trans so its toasted. I've been talking to firepunk but I don't know what size TC to run..
The engine has a Hamilton cam and head studs I am wanting a 600hp daily driver eventually.
I tow a gooseneck and other stuff, travel long distances and go offroad a bit, and hoon a bit...
I hope this will help.

Stock stall. If your plans are 600hp I don't see a need to go higher than stock and tight converters aren't all they are cracked up to be with anything other than a stock sized turbo in my experience.

Just tell Firepunk what you are doing with the truck. They will pass the info to Phil and you will be setup. 2 of the most professional and respectable businesses and business owners in the industry.

Yep same one thanks Purn ... It's hard to get help down here with regards to anything bigger than a landcruiser, no-one knows anything about these engines and no one has heard of the 48re. No wonder you lot think I'm a dill.