Convertor questions

Justappumped24v

Hey y'all I have a p pumped 24v with a benched 180, 7x.012 sac inj, hot street dvs, 5k gov springs Afc max travel and AFC Live. I'm trying to spool a single s480 with 87mm turbine in a 1.10 housing. I bought a DPC triple disc stalled at 2400rpms. I got the turbo to spool today took about 20 seconds on and off the throttle. I got 15psi before it pushed through my brakes, will that be enough to launch at the strip? Or should i change ar to 1.0 or restall convertor to 2800rpm or I'm I good where i sit. Engine is built and so is drivetrain for this abuse.

I vote for restall and a tighter housing like I said on Instagram:lolly:
That housing is going to be very hard to spool that way. I would imagine though if you're up to it, a very small shot of go juice would really help. Also more timing. That's a relatively low number for the power you're going for.

Personally I don't like a spool time of any more than about 5 seconds. Nitrous will get you there for sure, on my 89, I just leave a .036 jet on when I'm trying to spool.

Hahahaha ya you did just reaching out some more. DPC said I need to ask for a slut convertor lol.

i'll be another for using nitrous for trying to get on the turbo. injectors seem a little on the small side to me with a 12mm pump.

Back