Convoy From Ohio

FlyingHighRacin

Well I figured the time is more than close enough so I'm gonna see if there is anyone convoying down from Ohio. I know OCR set up the convoy last year and previous years. I haven't been able to make it since 2009 but ill be there this year and was hopin there is gonna be a convoy again:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Last year the 4 trucks that showed up from OCR thought they owned the road and almost caused more accidents the an old lady driving 50 on the interstate. We ended up getting far away from them. Glad to hear you are going to make it this year

Last year the 4 trucks that showed up from OCR thought they owned the road and almost caused more accidents the an old lady driving 50 on the interstate. We ended up getting far away from them. Glad to hear you are going to make it this year

Oh really well that's not cool. I'm a member of OCR but I'm not out there tryin to cause accidents. Got to much into my truck to mess it up drivin stupid.
So I take it there isn't going to be a convoy then???
Also yeah I'm really excited to be headed down again. Really can't wait to hit the rollers with my new build and hopefully UDC:thumbup:

If you swing by Fort Knox let me know, there are a few of us Ohio boys who would jump in the convoy...

If you swing by Fort Knox let me know, there are a few of us Ohio boys who would jump in the convoy...

Where exactly is that I'm gonna be goin down 75 and ill join ya. What time are you guys leavin Thursday? I'm gonna leave early enough to be at the CompD kick off party at Wabah's

Where exactly is that I'm gonna be goin down 75 and ill join ya. What time are you guys leavin Thursday? I'm gonna leave early enough to be at the CompD kick off party at Wabah's

Just south of Louisville. You would have to head west shortly after you cross into Kentucky. I don't know what time we are going to leave, have to get with the other guys and finalize it all yet. I plan on leaving in time to be at the kick off party too.
I usually find it easier to run through Indiana though when I head back and forth from here to NW Ohio... I don't normally take 75.

Last edited:
We are leaving either Friday morning or Friday afternoon from Springfield

Yeah Ill be watchin drag races by then. I'm leaving around 5-6am on Thursday morning.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah wanted to leave earlier but can't get off Thursday

I'm leaving 7:30-8:00 Thursday morning. Not too many people want to convoy with a camper though.LOL

There were more than 4 of us last year. Which four are you talking about almost caused someone to wreck?

I'm leaving 7:30-8:00 Thursday morning. Not too many people want to convoy with a camper though.LOL
Your more than welcomed to join the convoy.

Ohio TS Convoy / Race and Sled pull
May 17th for the convoy, event start the 18th and ends on the 19th

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 10:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG