convoy to TS from Indiana

red dodge2

wanted to see who wanted to convoy to TS. We are leaving southern indiana friday morning around 9. lets get some trucks together!

most likely i will be in. you talk to all the guys from down here arouns evansville yet?

Ill Probably be able to join up!

Leaving Lafayette around 6, so that would get me there about the right time! Were are ya planning on meeting?

not sure where would be a good place to meet. i usually go down thru owensboro and jump on the william natcher.

Leaving thursday nite maybe we can a group for then but im not sure on the time prob 5 or 6 depends on how long it takes me to get my stuff loaded n ready after work. let me know what u think

A few of us are going to be heading down from Michigan, not sure what route we are taking yet though. Where is everyone staying? We are thinking about bringing the 5th wheel again.

im staying at the laQunita Inn there in bowling green. im going down through owensboro ky.

I'll be happy to. Gotta see what day I'm going though. I may be heading down on Wednesday.

I am game to meet up. I am about 10 miles North of Seymour at Exit64 where Cummins Midrange engine plant is located.