cooler racing

cyclone

cyclone diesel
which of the 3 events are the cooler races going to be at this year?

open house, drag race, or sled pull?

or will they be at a hotel?

this will be my first year to go to the ts event and i don't want to miss them

Not sure if we will be able to race on the old "track"... something about insurance liability :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

I'm sure we will find a clandestine spot to race though... Probably Friday night.

Not sure if we will be able to race on the old "track"... something about insurance liability :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

I'm sure we will find a clandestine spot to race though... Probably Friday night.
Just make em sign a waiver... If they are sober enough to signLOL

i am a little dissapointed in the interest in this thread?

i just want to take pictures and watch but me and my wife are going just for the cooler racing!

well maybe watch a few diesel races also.

i'm up for some cooler racing this year top alcohol class for me this year.

You all are laughing but this racing is serious. There are close to a dozen guys coming from MD this year just because we watched the videos of this last year! Wooohooo :cheer: :hehe:

I am all packed up and will be there fri afternoon. Im only bringing 2 coolers, the top alcohol and ole red. I'll be ready for some good cooler racing since I left my diesel at home.

i might have to start in the stock street class, my low budget and inexperience can only afford a styrofoam one, :)

Damn I wish I could make it, who knew that three years later this would be such a huge thing.

Damn, one more reason I wish I was there. Timbeaux - is this event going to be covered in the live web broadcast???

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Sorry folks, no cooler racing this year, the track was under lock and key for some strange reason :bang

billy watch my video i just uploaded so you can approve it!