coolertubz

Lots of guys on 1stGen and CF have with mostly good results. Someone on CF was *****in' about the intake flange not being flat like it should, but other than that I've heard nothing bad.

I had a set that I bought used. I never installed them before I sold the truck, but I think they are worth the money for what you get. Obviously I don't know about how they perform.

I like mine. Well quality made piece. Couldn't make them yourself for the price. I noticed quicker spoolup, little lower egts and most of all it cleaned up my smoke a lot more, I was really surprised.

Sweet. Thinkin on buyin some for mine. Just wanted to put some feelers out and see what others thought

My gfs truck has a set on them and they work great accually do cool the egts a bit. Tims a great guy to deal with i also have a set coming this week for my truck well worth the money in my opinion. :Cheer:

Any body know if he will custom make a set. Some of my bends are different for my ford.

he will make a custom set he had to do it for my truck being that im running twins and a different intercooler but id do like pullitbroke said pm him hes a great man to deal with