Corbin Indoor Pull

jjmachine

I would like to say that the BOB pulling association did a great job this weekend putting on the indoor pull. They are a great bunch of people and we were really impressed with how they had put the pull together. It was a great time and we plan on making the trip down to pull with them in Kentucky a lot next year. I just wanted to thank all of them that put the pull together because they put in a lot of time and effort to put the pull together.

I would like to say that the BOB pulling association did a great job this weekend putting on the indoor pull. They are a great bunch of people and we were really impressed with how they had put the pull together. It was a great time and we plan on making the trip down to pull with them in Kentucky a lot next year. I just wanted to thank all of them that put the pull together because they put in a lot of time and effort to put the pull together.

x2 Great Show

Damn good running truck you have also.

Thanks I appreciate it. I was not happy with the clutch because it slipped out to a hundred feet. There's always next year we are going to try and hook with them throughout the entirel year.

We agree with the good pull as well. There are always room for improvements, but definitely good 1st time. Lots of good trucks and tractors as well. Hope Tom can have it again. Track crew would be one area for improvement. Never been to a pull before where they use a skid steer for a grade machine. And letting anyone that can pull a stick or steer a steering wheel on one is never a good thing. Sled operator that can read a fuel gauge and apply a brake pedal when needed may also be improvement. LOL. Concessions closed a little early as well. How they going make money if a man runs out :Cheer::pop:. Oh well, see ya at the next one.:rockwoot:

We would like to thank you guy's for coming.You guy's were the first class we couldn't have been successful without ya'll.Glad to see you guy's are gonna run with us next year also.Wish we would have had more time to shoot the bull but it was go ,go ,go all weekend.Thak's once again Chris Goodlett

I had a great time with the exception of all the bad luck I was having.... I will be back next year.... Great facility, track was alittle too tight IMHO... LOL
:Cheer: was good....

Lynn

I'd say they made enough off our bunch they decided to just close down lol I know I spent 40 on beer and food there and the ones with me prob spent more than that...

Lynn sorry bout the luck I was wantin to see ya make a pass, I bet you coulda seen marks eyes all the way down there when ya come off the line haha
We agree with the good pull as well. There are always room for improvements, but definitely good 1st time. Lots of good trucks and tractors as well. Hope Tom can have it again. Track crew would be one area for improvement. Never been to a pull before where they use a skid steer for a grade machine. And letting anyone that can pull a stick or steer a steering wheel on one is never a good thing. Sled operator that can read a fuel gauge and apply a brake pedal when needed may also be improvement. LOL. Concessions closed a little early as well. How they going make money if a man runs out :Cheer::pop:. Oh well, see ya at the next one.:rockwoot:

I just dont get where you guys are comin from with the track being too tight. That is the worst my truck has ever hooked, it just blew the tires off all the way down the track never once tried to hook. I actually felt the truck hook better when my belt came off in qualifying losing the top cp3 and losing a bunch of hp. I went 209 with that hook and 210 at full power in the finals.

looks like it was a good pull to go to. wish the trans wasnt out of my truck. Does any one know how blair byers did in the late nites truck.Truck will be ready for next year though and new trans will be here in 14 days.

looks like it was a good pull to go to. wish the trans wasnt out of my truck. Does any one know how blair byers did in the late nites truck.Truck will be ready for next year though and new trans will be here in 14 days.

He qualified for the big show and think he got 8th in the finals Sat. night.

C-ya

a properly setup truck, even making good power, was plenty able to hookup on that track ask all the ones who bowed traction bars and broke driveline parts. NO, you probably wouldn't do good on that track if you were setup the same as you would for a long hard clay track.

C-ya

I thought the track was tight right after initially getting the sled moving was when my truck really hooked up. It hooked so hard when the clutch finally grabbed in the finals it yanked my smoke tube off.

For some Ryan it was hard , Chase has never choked and it got him saterday .Blair bent his 4 link bars bad + other carnage from the 2.8 guys. Mine pulled down in RPMS like never b4 then again I had newer tires and 3 in spacers on the back . But it wouldnt hurt to have another 200 hp like some did :).. After watching the vids if u shook the tires alot coming out u would never hook . My friends pull pro stock 4 and prostreet 2wd up there and they didnt like the trac either but he said our weight helps us, its a guessing game

I thought the track was tight right after initially getting the sled moving was when my truck really hooked up. It hooked so hard when the clutch finally grabbed in the finals it yanked my smoke tube off.

You mean your hot air tube? You didn't have any smoke.

I'd say they made enough off our bunch they decided to just close down lol I know I spent 40 on beer and food there and the ones with me prob spent more than that...
LOL No no no I bet they made $75-100 off BJ alone!

Lynn sorry bout the luck I was wantin to see ya make a pass, I bet you coulda seen marks eyes all the way down there when ya come off the line haha

Everybody's a freaking comedian!:blah: LOL

Well ya but they kinda had a fit when it snuffed the turbo and puffed some smoke. Oh well thats what we were going for when we built it for it to not smoke.

LOL No no no I bet they made $75-100 off BJ alone!

[/b]

Everybody's a freaking comedian!:blah: LOL

Haha probably so, I know we had to stop atleast twice on the way home and let him throw up

Somebodys gotta give ya hell mark lol... Was a good pull, I was really surprised how few people were there though

Hate I missed it!

I hate I missed...I had to work and couldn't get away! I went to some Bluegrass events and was really impressed! I am really looking forward to next season! You better believe I'm going to be at all the events I can make!!

Mabey next year we can bring the 2wd"GAMBLER" down and make a couple of hooks depend on the economy and how much I work.

Dale