Corbin vids

All those trucks look impressive on the runnin sleds but this heavy one looks like its takin the power out of em...

The track was reallt tight and was a little hard on clutches and other parts.

You cant judge a truck from the way there setup to run outdoors on 300+ tracks to something that most has never done its a totally different feel

How long was the track? Im just saying theres a big difference when you set up to run a runnin sled and then hook to a dragger..and it was noticeable in those vids. In other vids those trucks carry good rpm down the track and here they were luggin hard. Track definitely seemes tight.

2.8 the winner was under 230 feet on saturday if I remember correctly.

Track was not that good and the short distance did not help either. They let the tractors reach out there a little futher than the trucks. The trucks last night in the 2.6 were no further than 220 ft. Most were around the 210-213 range. The box would hit the top and load them really hard right at the end. We are going to have to build new bars for Blair's truck as a result. We do not think there is any other damage right now. Have not been home long enough to get a good look at yet. Hope Tom gets to have the pull next year with the damage to the arena. Did anyone see for sure what happened on the 2wheeler pull. We were thinking that the box did not drop. I guess the sled operator was up there taking a nap. He should have known something was up and used the brakes on the sled. Hope the Carey's did not hurt their truck to bad. All in a good pull, just wish it was a little closer to home.

winning 2.6 hook was 224.xx with second and third right at 218.03/218.00

It was a short track and unusual dirt. Truck setup was important, especially the more power you made.

C-ya

Track was wierd, super greasy out of the hole and then would grab later. My qualify run I threw the belt and lost the second cp3 about 75' into but in the finals it just would not hook up for some reason. My final run I sure as heck didnt think the track was too tight.

I've got pics of the carnage from the blower 2wd that took out the upper saftey rail. I will try to get them up later. I don't think anything happened to the sled, he just made one heck of a run and had more speed than any other pass of the night. Hard to stop 40K+ with in the few feet that he had let off the throttle.

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD TIME... Wish i could have been there but Farmin comes first!!

Well u did have a hand in it , I'v read about Craig for years and saw some old vids of him at stanford it was good meeting him and steve