cotpc pull at london sept.26

shriver

if this pull gets rained out rain date is on sun the 27th at 2 pm. i will try to let everyone no as soon as they decide:doh:

I know I hope this rain holds off... I want to hook atleast once this year...****..

as of now pull is a go. final decision gonna be made at 12-1 oclock. probably gonna start alittle late but plan is to run today:cheer:

they bette rget out there and start scraping now...lol theres alot of puddles... I think cotoc should invest in tarps and store them at london it always rains at a london pull...

they bette rget out there and start scraping now...lol theres alot of puddles... I think cotoc should invest in tarps and store them at london it always rains at a london pull...

been there 3 times for a pull with no rain... :poke:

just called them... they are workign then track right now and its a go!:snoop:

Pull at london

Congrats to Jordan Lee on another W:rockwoot: in the 2.6 class thats two in a row. Finally they get that thing figureed out*nx*:hehe:. Also congrats to :cheer:Evan Davis on the points championship in both 2.6 and 3.0 charger class. Big congrats to my home town boy:snoop:Trent Thompson(TTOMP) on proven he still had the badest gasser out there. Thats two years in a row on the points championship! Also to Larry Francis on his title in the open class. Not bad for a gasser!

congrats to the lee bros fro another impressive finish! also congrats to evan for the championship in 2.6 and 3.0 class!

Nice job Lee Brothers!!!:bow: she's on it now!!!!

:thankyou2: Matt and Nofullpull...

When i grow up i want to be like TTomp..... your still the KING!!!!

Congrats to the Saturday and points race winners. You guys have a great organization and the competition is keen. Makes for great pulling for fans and participants alike.

Evan didnt you win the 3.0 class last year also?
Yep

congrats Evan that is impressive.
Thanks Man! You Too!!!:rockwoot:

Congrats to the Saturday and points race winners. You guys have a great organization and the competition is keen. Makes for great pulling for fans and participants alike.
You as well Pops!! FFP Champ!! :rockwoot:
I like to think its the best people, competition, :rules: ,and events anywhere!!! We've got some good tracks at these Fairgrounds around here!!!
$.02