couple of questions..

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
on my 05..

1. hazard lights work only on front, not rear, yet the blinkers/brakes work normal. why?

2. A/C blows thru defrost and vents. is this my vaccum pump on the pass. firewall? i replaced this 4 times in my 03 and it fixed it every time. and yes it does blow thru just my defrost when 4x4 engaged.

1. Do the rear bulbs light up normally when the headlights are on?

2. If you can hear the pump running it's most likely just a vacuum leak. Check the hoses at the hubs, the 4x4 vacuum solenoid, and at the vacuum tank. I just had to replace my solenoid in my 04. If no leaks are found try looking for it at the A/C switch.

yes, the rear bulbs operate normally.
only time something weird happens, is if i put the flashers on, my front flash but the rear does not, nor does the brake lights work when flashers engaged. they just are on like normal park lights.

On the pasenger side just under the CAC tube look to see if your vacuum line fell off the vacuum actuator. Mine did about 100 times. I finally took a very small drop of silicone on the side if the nipple and slid the hose back on. No problems since then.

I had a similar problem and it was called a multiple .... relay, I can't remember exactly what it is called. All of the lights go threw that relay and it will cause the hazards, turn signals, and marker lights to act up when it goes out.

I just noticed my truck yesterday sent the a/c thru my defrost vents when you click into 4wd also.

Back