Couple Trailers.

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Buddy trying to sell some trailers PM me with questions and I will contact him.

New 14,000 GVW 18ft dovetail priced at 3500.00 Firm comes with atitle with new wheels and tires,ramps,pressure wood deck,with brakes, Very heavy duty built! Color (Black)

New 10,000 GVW priced at 2995.00 18ft dovetailFirm 82 inches wide, comes with a title. It is new with brakes new wheels and tires with pressure wood deck with ramps Very nice trailer! Color (Black)

Got a few 16ft Utility trailer's with metal rails and ramps Just ask for price if Interested

Some of the trailers that are 16ft or18ft come in 6ft4wide or 6ft10 wide

We have a few car trailers with steel deck 18ft with dovetail 82" wide with brakes new wheels with used tires also has ramps.

Brandon

I sent him a message Brandon. My uncle does not have anytime to work on the flanges ethier Gov. sent him a ton of prints to build so good luck on finding another builder if you havent yet. I will let ya know what I find out on these trailers.
Brandon

I dunno Brandon. I was gonna mention it to a few people around here. Most would probably want 24 or 26 or 28'.

Branodn.

i know getblown5.9 (tj) is looking for a gooseneck trailor right now.

I talked to him last night he said he can probly get most any size Width/Length so if you get rough dimensions let me know and I will talk to him!
Brandon

Im interested in a gooseneck brandon... looking for 24-25' (20+4 or 5) by 102" and 14k rating and flip up ramps.

Let me know what he has, main thing I am concerned with is that its an I-beam frame, not c-channel.

Wally what size 25'+5'?
T.J. I sent him a message I-beam frame, 8 1/2' wide, Black, 2 flip up ramps (Spring Assist), Deck over, 14,000 GVW. Mabey we could get a deal if we both buy one off him (If he has good prices so far they seem to undercut larger dealers by a decent margin)! I'll let ya know, Wally PM me with your desired size.
I will be back with results.
Brandon

im in the market for a nother gooseneck im running a 20 ft flatbed 102 right now an need a 25 ft on ggod i beam or good c beams has to be heavy duty xtraduty if possible 14k as i haul atleast 14,4 daily on it let me know ben

$4,800-$5,200

25'+5'
8.5' Wide
14,000 GVW
Spring assist ramps (2)
Black
I-Beam

He is picking one up and bringing it home so I can visually check it out and not just go on his word I will take pics and give you my opinion when I give it a once over but to me even $5,200 sounds good for a well built 25'+5'. I know a name brand company I spoke with and they said this was the best deal they could cut me was $6,300 so we shall see.
Brandon

I was looking for 20+5 but will gladly take a 25+5 for roughly $5k if the quality is good, will make it easier to get the weight over the axles

where we at on this? get any pics??? where - as in State/location - are these trailers??? what brand??? painted or powder coated? what kind of jacks (hopefully it has two, not just one centered in the front) what kind of lights?? are there titles available??

sorry for the bombardment of questions, just curious as we are considering going to goose neck and, lets face it, the price is right...

Brand not sure, Dayton, OH, single jack, painted, lights not sure, titles yes, he only has a 20'+5' now but upon request he can get a 25'+5 model
GooseNeck3side.jpg
PM Me if you want to know more.
Brandon

20+5 works great for towing another rig. :Cheer:

Attachments

• 2003_0112_001_.JPG
    2003_0112_001_.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 2003_0112_005_.JPG
    2003_0112_005_.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF4173.JPG