CP3 Dual feed line questions

DieselWrencher

6cyl Vette
I just got my 05 cr and have been looking around at all the parts and net gains from longevity and performance from some added mods. I plan on getting a mod'd CP3 pump. But I am wondering what kind of gains you get from the mod'd CP3 and the dual feed line. Does the dual feed line help with the flow and volume? Or would I be wasting money on it with stock injectors? I do have a box to put on it and air up grades. I am not looking to build a high output racer right now, due to no trans finds LOL, I am just wanting to know the best benefits and if they are good to purchase. I will primarily use this truck to haul trailers, but maybe in the future I might want to really play. LOL

sounds like a lot of money to spend if it's just gonna be a hauler. You could probably get the mileage and performance you need with some electronics and no mechanical changes. That way down the road you'll be wide open to what you can do to it.

In many many threads on different forums, I believe consensus is, the dual feed line doesn't do anything. If you really want or need the flow... dual CP3's is the trick.

i found a huge difference when putting a mod'd pump on. later when i put the dual feed line... not much difference if any at all.

dual feed line

I saw zero difference with it. It's just snake oil. Save your $$$.