cp3 kit

sleeksilver

I would like to get some opinions on dual cp3 kits for an 06 dodge. so many kits out there but which do you think is the best? any comments are helpful, thanks.

Forum member 94ttss sells a complete kit minus 2nd cp3 and the return lines, PM him for pricing.

Pm phil at anarchy his screen name is 3brorce. They just came out with a dual feeder at a reasonable price.

Also, check with John @ FloorItDiesel.com (pretty sure that's his site) and Shane @ MotorsportDiesel.com......they both have quality setups and are highly recommended around the diesel world.

The motorsports kit is the nicest I've seen it keeps everything below the height of the valve cover, no rad hose extension. It's a nice tight little package.

Sorry I was on my iPhone and batt died I meant to say from what I read on some posts he is no longer building or fulfilling orders again, this is just what I read...is that correct?

Lots of people have complained about it, got most of mine installed last night. Only issues I ran into on my 05 is that the coolant hose from the steel ppe pipe to the radiator was too small, have to make on up. And need to get some fuel lines and fittings for the fuel supply to the cp3's since their setup they give you will only work with stock lift pump setups. Other than that wasn't as bad as what ive read on here hopefully you have the same luck.

I ran into the same issue with the radiator hose being to small, terrible that they cant send a hose the right size.

Sorry I was on my iPhone and batt died I meant to say from what I read on some posts he is no longer building or fulfilling orders again, this is just what I read...is that correct?

No wonder wont return my calles. Sent him a good 3.5 pump to be inspected and gone through ore season. Got it back 6 months later admit wont hold rail pressure past idle. Crap!! Anybody need a stage 3.5 with 10 minutes runtime :thumbdown:

Not to be a smart ass but if you went with the motorsport diesel kit you wouldn't have to worry about the rad hose at all as it stays in the stock location.

doesn't the Motorsport one mount below the hose? the only reason I didn't go with it is because I had a pump already and the price was alittle cheaper. wish I could have though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be a smart ass but if you went with the motorsport diesel kit you wouldn't have to worry about the rad hose at all as it stays in the stock location.

You wont have any luck with Motorsport Diesel supplying you a dual CP3 kit. He has been out for months and months. Just a few weeks ago Shane said he has no idea when he will get back to making these kits and that making them is not a priority for him at this time, so I would look elsewhere.

If you want your radiator hose in the stock location, your in luck! With Anarchy's new dual kit, it also maintains the stock radiator hose, the second pump is mounted below it and they are setting their dual CP3 kits up with several different options and are good at keeping up with the products they make and sell.

Last edited:
I never said his customer service is any good and that's to bad because it is a really nice kit. It's good to hear someone else is making a kit that is in a tight package. I know it's just a visual thing but when you open the hood and it doesn't look clustered it looks more appealing.

I love the looks of my kit from Kai, (94ttss).

1535507_10201748427006435_923456082_n_zpsc2c145e3.jpg

1538624_10201748426526423_1199189131_n_zps99416e31.jpg

1510395_10201748426206415_846281569_n_zps8d9954dd.jpg

I know it's just a visual thing but when you open the hood and it doesn't look clustered it looks more appealing.

Yeah, I went for the look of: open the hood and really have to look hard to tell its twin turbo, with the MPI kit covering up the bottom 480, and the new Anarchy dual CP3 kit looks like you wont be able to see the bottom pump in it too. I have everything under the hood painted or powdercoated matt black, so unless you know what to look for, it looks amazingly stock. If I ever figure out the upload for the photos I'll put some up.

Lots of people have complained about it, got most of mine installed last night. Only issues I ran into on my 05 is that the coolant hose from the steel ppe pipe to the radiator was too small, have to make on up. And need to get some fuel lines and fittings for the fuel supply to the cp3's since their setup they give you will only work with stock lift pump setups. Other than that wasn't as bad as what ive read on here hopefully you have the same luck.

Mr. Bob's hoses is making silicone replacement hoses for the ppe kit in blue and black. I have installed one set. They are actually a touch too long but its easy to trim some off.

7avy5yry.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2