Cp3 pump decisions

Justappumped24v

Torn between the fleece pro flow 750 and the dynamite diesel 12mm stroker pump. Going for 750 to 800hp. If anyone has experiences with these products and has a review that would be great. Thanks

I just ordered a dynomite diesel 12mm stroker pump. Going to run it as a single with their super mental injectors.
If you call DDP, they will give you a review on them. They have been running them for a bit on the grimm ripper before they released them.

Last edited:
I have an FPE 10 mm stroker CP3, making a smidge over 700 RWHP, nothing crazy on tuning, definitely think it will handle your goals.

LOL, every time I read these threads, We quit making 12m 5.9 years ago, the little tail bushing cannot take the additional geometry for long.. The 5.9 is not the Stroke or the internal design of the LBZ / 6.7 CP3. If anyone ask I can provide pictures of the poor workmanship / products some of the marketing companies produce...

Our 10m mild will eat that 12m up every day of the week and twice on Saturday Sunday.

Last edited:
Hype sells, no hype means you're a bad business. LOL

What I mean is, even if I sell a crap product and have a high failure rate, the hype I put into it tells people "I AM THE GREATEST".
And even though I may be KOed 2 rounds in, if I still tell the masses "I AM THE GREATEST" and fix a few of the problems now and again, I am still the greatest.

Until "I AM THE BEST" comes along with more hype and a similar product.

The best thing you can do? Back your claims and be able to show numbers and true world test results.
Or have a better schtick. :)

Is this an official de-rail?

Mark.

Back