CR - Compound Turbo Parts - Source Automotive

metal_miner

*Hot-pipe
*Primary turbo mount
*Intake pipe
*Secondary turbo to intercooler pipe
*45-degree elbow for intake

These were parts I accumulated over past year or so - just never bought the primary-to-secondary turbo cold-pipe. You can buy this from Source Automotive or make your own.

I had these powder-coated "Sparkle New Red" (Tiger Drylac brand) to match other stuff under my hood.

Prefer to sell all together since they all match in terms of spatial alignment in the engine compartment.

I might be able to find some silicon hose couplings and clamps in my parts stash that I'll throw in too.

$750 OBO + shipping

PayPal preferred.

SourceAutoTwinParts_zps4a36dfa1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been cleaning up my garage and found some more parts to help complete this piping kit that I'll throw in. The air filter is the one that comes with Source's kit.

Parts added are:

-S&B air filter
-oil feed line
-2 @ 4AN oil feed fittings
-2 @ silicone hose
-4 @ silicone hose clamps
-3rd gen S300 turbo to hotpipe clamp
-T3 manifold spacer + gaskets
-T6 gasket
-2 @ oil drain tube gaskets
-1 oil drain block fitting
-oil drain hose
-4 @ oil drain hose clamps
-2 @ air inlet hose clamps
-4 @ 3/8 NC hotpipe to primary turbo bolts

One would still basically need:

-secondary turbo oil drain tube
-another turbo oil feed line
-cold pipe and associated silicone hose and clamps
-downpipe and clamp
-2nd gen style T3 exhaust manifold
-T3 S300 turbo with 3rd gen style exhaust flange
-T6 S400 turbo

This is Source's Version 1 kit. Maybe if you ask they can make you their Version 1 cold pipe or you can just fab your own.

SourceAuto1_zps9d4a0c5e.jpg

sourceauto2_zpsa48358e5.jpg

Ballpark how much more in parts an individual would have to spend in order to complete this kit? Besides the price of the chargers themselves

Sent from phone

A friend of mine is super interested paypal ready call or text him 1-860-845-4730

Thanks!

Ballpark how much more in parts an individual would have to spend in order to complete this kit? Besides the price of the chargers themselves

Sent from phone

One would still basically need:

-secondary turbo oil drain tube
-another turbo oil feed line
-cold pipe and associated silicone hose and clamps
-downpipe and clamp
-2nd gen style T3 exhaust manifold
-T3 S300 turbo with 3rd gen style exhaust flange
-T6 S400 turbo

This is Source's Version 1 kit. Maybe if you ask they can make you their Version 1 cold pipe or you can just fab your own.

Using Source's website as a reference http://sourceautomotive.biz/2003-2007dodgecummins59l-2.aspx

~$200 tops for the oil related parts depending on what you can reuse from your existing set-up.
~$240 for the downpipe and clamp or less if you buy the flanges, tubing, and fab your own.
~$480 for new ATS 2nd gen 24-valve 3-piece manifold or use stock 2nd gen manifold or find one used.
~??? cold-pipe: fab own, ask Source if they can make you a Version 1 pipe. Their V2 pipe sells for $355 with their install kit

So ~ $1000 + cold pipe + turbos