CR cylinder head, ported, oringed, w/ manifold cut off

BigDamnCummins

I have a '07 5.9 cylinder head that has had .005" over valve seats installed, all 45* inc. exhaust valves, fully ported, high flowing custom valve job, been o-ringed and is ready to go. I ran the head last year and will freshin up the valve job before i sell so its ready to go on. The intake has been cut off and machined at a 5* angle, and has been machined for a banks big hoss manifold. I am looking to get $2300 w/o the intake or $2950 with the intake. I have over $1450 in just valves and seats, and $4500 invested in the whole deal not including the head! Needs to sell!

Last edited:
I have a '07 5.9 cylinder head that has had .005" over valve seats installed, all 45* inc. exhaust valves, fully ported, high flowing custom valve job, been o-ringed and is ready to go. I ran the head last year and will freshin up the valve job before i sell so its ready to go on. The intake has been cut off and machined at a 5* angle, and has been machined for a banks big hoss manifold. I am looking to get $2300 w/o the intake or $2950 with the intake. I have over $1450 in just valves and seats, and $4500 invested in the whole deal not including the head! Needs to sell!
This off swanson's motor?

Back