CR Oil Pan rail drawing

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
Anyone have a 5.9l CR oil pan rail drawing they'd be willing to send me?

call Greg at ZZ custom Fab, be builds a lot of oil pans and Dry Sump systems for the CR , and others , as well as a CR with a 12 valve front cover

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1519-1.jpg

Thanks! I'll email to see if he wants to sell just the pan rail. I need to morph mine over the front cross member.

Gregg, you have any pictures on how the oil is scavenged from the bottom of that oil pan?

I’ll look, that pan worked really well, it’s sure stopped the oil trying to leak out from every crevice.
I’m sure Greg would do you a pan rail. Give him a call 940 337 4275

I've made contact and I'll have one on the way as soon as it's done being cut.

Nice stuff guys.

Guys, been wonder why all the oil scavenge pick-up/suction lines are one side of the pan? I would have at least had picked two corners at the back. How close is the windage screen to the crank? Thanks guys.

Nice stuff guys.

Guys, been wonder why all the oil scavenge pick-up/suction lines are one side of the pan? I would have at least had picked two corners at the back. How close is the windage screen to the crank? Thanks guys.
IIRC, crank rotation means oil/oil vapor flung over there. I believe you also have to remember you're vacuuming an oil that's pretty much a mist.

No idea on screen to crank clearance?

here is a few more

this was the first one , Greg as he dose on all of his art work has made running improvements
DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1324.jpg

I would bet this was the first dry sump on a 5.9 cummins

if you want to see some wild water jet work, this was spacers for the convertor , when I built the preditor truck.
the first Browell Bellhousing was too thick

RTCONVERTORSPACER2.jpg

I moved it over there , thats also a chevy flywheel as well. this was many years ago that was before I made the new adapters I use a Tilton Chevy starter

Hoguepanintake021copy-1.jpg

Back