CR Speed limiter

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Marco found the speed limiter in the CR software. Rev limiter days are numbered :Cheer:

We are on a roll :evil

This is good news for the CR camp. Good job Marco!

I've been able to adjust my speed limiter and rev limiter for a few weeks now. :bang

973604x4 said:
I've been able to adjust my speed limiter and rev limiter for a few weeks now. :bang

why post this then?

973604x4
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

The Bullydog Triple Dog can rev to 4100, supposedly. Haven't tried it myself. It does go past 3500 though, for sure! I do know that. It may rev that high but its cutting fuel....so its a little pointless. Its the best thing out right now though.

:owned: :blahblah1:

Bob Wagner said:
why post this then?

973604x4
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

The Bullydog Triple Dog can rev to 4100, supposedly. Haven't tried it myself. It does go past 3500 though, for sure! I do know that. It may rev that high but its cutting fuel....so its a little pointless. Its the best thing out right now though.

:owned: :blahblah1:

All i said was I can adjust my rev limiter and speed limiter, which is a true statement. Never said I am full fueling at 4100rpms. Learn to read Bob. :owned:

That is good news,now when Marco finds the rev limiter how do we get the new software.:evil

And will it be compatible with the beta 4.4

Thanks for the update Bob :thankyou2:

Eric

973604x4 said:
All i said was I can adjust my rev limiter and speed limiter, which is a true statement. Never said I am full fueling at 4100rpms. Learn to read Bob. :owned:

Illegal use of OWNED.......................see man law thread.

:clap: Good deal !! tell him not to stop there though... those 6.7's can wait a little while LOL

Back