Craigslist score !

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
200 bucks...factory black leather seats.

front5.jpg

back.jpg

now comes the easy part.. replace all of the interior panels, center console and dash to match :clap:

now comes the easy part.. replace all of the interior panels, center console and dash to match :clap:

I've wanted for a long time to dye the interior a dark charcoal color with black carpet and headliner...this is just the kick in the butt I needed to get it done. It wouldda been pointless without the black seats.

That looks like the Sport interior seats. Hell of a deal there. I could not believe how good the interior dyes worked on some doors a friend of mine did. Might be a low buck fix for your doors and console.

I agree Don...I was sceptical as hel about those aerosol dyes untill a buddy of mine sed some on an old car of his. With everything prepped right they looked brand new after he was done.

I've never, ever used Armor All or anything similar on the inside so I should have no issues with petroleum products in the panels.

That is the key. Proper prep work before application. I have been kicking around doing a fiberglass center console tied into the dash. If I do you got the old 1 LOL

who makes the dye?? I've used other stuff in the past but it just flakes off.. Sounds like products have gotten a bit better though

Got bored and wrapped the console lid....$4.35 remnant from an upholstery shop. LOL
console.jpg

Back