crank case vent filter problems I hope

If you have the stock air intake on the truck, take it off and follow the tube leading up from where it connects right in front of the turbo on the intake. You can't remove the whole intake all the way to the turbo with out removing this so you WILL find it. Follow that up to where it connects to the cover. Inside there should be your filter. I can't imagine it being plugged up though, unless someone blocked it off not knowing what it was. But I suppose if the oil got sooted up enough it could be. Make sure the hose didn't get kinked or something as simple as that as that will cause the same blockage. I wouldn't hammer on it until I got this fixed though, as you most likely have some excessive blow by with all the HP you have. You could blow seals if you do.:(

Just check the other thread and looks like his filter is soaked. Among other issues. :)

i doubt keven has the stock air box

whos kevin you mean k2 dieselperformance I am kmk dieselperformance and its not stock filters huge not little like a 5.9 either still having problems with it after changing out injector and a good compression test, pulled edge of even and still #1 injector is not working

whos kevin you mean k2 dieselperformance I am kmk dieselperformance and its not stock filters huge not little like a 5.9 either still having problems with it after changing out injector and a good compression test, pulled edge of even and still #1 injector is not working
Ever get the crankcase filter issue fixed?????

no and yes here is a list of new things that have been put on and done
ccv filter
#1 injector
#1 exhaust rocker (piece on top of push rod cracked and fell off)
injector wire harness gasket
new ay flash
compression test everything was good
numerous injector kill test and #1 not working
ohm meter test on high and low side injector wires from pcm to injector all were good, so now I am getting a new pcm and hopefully that fixes it because there really is nothing else it good be

From a former owner whose been through it all......Good Luck. And I mean it!

sorry brother guess i need to engage my brain before operating my mouth.

injector kill test shows no change on #1 still and cylinder performance test shows #1 like 30% under the others for the most part it jumps up to 100% when the others do but jumps right back down after so they are going to have to tare into the head and see about the valves and such from the piece that broke on top of the push rod below the rocker, might have floated a valve or something