Crazy Larry Triple Dog

mrmuddy76

Hey I have a crazy larry edition triple dog tuner, there is nothing wrong with it I just don't need it. I would like to get $600 out of it.
thanks

I'm not familiar with these...and tou have it posted in FOUR different sections. ..so what does it work on? Or how does it work on everything?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

good luck getting 600, thats what they went for brand new. You probably will be lucky to get 3-350

Moved to General Diesel. You only need one ad brother.

This is a unlocked Bully Dog Triple Dog Diesel Programmer for all: 03-07 Dodge Ram with Cummins 5.9, 03-07 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke, 01-07 Chevy / Gmc Trucks with 6.6 Duramax LB7, LLY, LBZ. This has the Crazy Larry program! This was Returned to stock, It is Not Vin Locked. Adds up to 220+ Horsepower! Adds 2-4 Mpg! Comes with everything needed to install in your truck. Here is what Bully Dog says about this unit:

Take your Ford Power Stroke, Dodge Cummins or GM Duramax to a whole new level with Bully Dog s Triple Dog. No one can touch what Bully Dog is doing. Bully Dog is the only manufacturer that can offer you a downloader that will increase horsepower levels on the latest Dodge Ford or GM trucks with the same downloader. Bully Dog is also the only manufacturer that will allow you to change horsepower levels inside the cab with a downloader. If you are not familiar with Bully Dog s Triple Dog downloader, it is the premier performance enhancement on the market, bar none. Nothing else even comes close. And to make sure that your Triple Dog downloader stays ahead of anything else out on the market, which at the moment isn t much, Bully Dog offers FREE Internet upgrades.

As far as the $600 ,I will take less that just what I want for it... Let me know what you got

so its programmed for Dodge, Ford, and Chevy platforms?

yes, the crazy larry is just a update that added a higher setting for some of the vehicles
for instance the dodge 04.5+ would usually see 180 gains, dmax could see up to 200 depending on truck/mods

they were popular as hell 5-6 years ago

The Triple Dog did cover all three if I remember correctly.

Back