Cross flow head

mhuppertz

I'm working on a solid model for an new, cross flow head for the Cummins, and I need the exact head bolt spacing and cylinder bore centers and spacing for the 5.9. Any of you out there have blueprint specs????

I don't have the specs, but if you post a wanted ad, there's plenty of cracked beyond repair heads out there. Just remember to post your location to find one close to you.

I'm working on a solid model for an new, cross flow head for the Cummins, and I need the exact head bolt spacing and cylinder bore centers and spacing for the 5.9. Any of you out there have blueprint specs????

If your looking for blueprints, I'd guess your not very far along in your development.
You're going to have to do what Joefarmer said, and start with a good pencil and a cylinder head casting.
I don't expect your inbox to be flooded with blueprints.:hehe:

It is about time for a good cylinder head. Keep us posted please.

I have a core to measure from, just wanted blueprint specs. I wonder if an engine builder might have them?

Drop your head off at a machine shop that has a CMM. They can measure and print to hole co-ordinates for you in about an hour or so.