cummins 12v and built trans

bought truck from a member on here that is local to me. Had big plans for motor and trans but lost interest. so im putting the motor and trans up for sale. thanks

I have a cummins 12v performance built. was going to build a drag truck just lost interest. the motor has less than 15k miles on a full rebuild and the automatic transmission has less than 500 miles on it.

on to the details
12v cummins p pumped
bored .20 over
full diesel power rebuild kit with .20 over big bowl pistons
24v oil pump
common rail tappets
new head from pure diesel power
Hamilton honey comb valve springs
Hamilton titanium locks and retainers
Hamilton 188/220 cam
Hamilton cam gear retainer
ARP 425 head studs
full cut delivery valves
Weston 5x0.16 injectors
4k governor springs
probably more im forgetting
This motor comes complete will motor mounts and all accessories ready for your swap or drop in a truck only things not included with motor is turbo and exhaust manifold.
between core parts, new parts, machine work, etc. you would double my asking price to duplicate
$4500obo unreasonable offers will be ignored

Built 47rh 2wd transmission
if 4x4 was wanted just add 4wd tailhousing very simple
SpecRite billet triple disk with a V10 bowl
billet input shaft
Built with Goerends GT2 kit
Derale Trans cooler
suncoast braded flexible locking dipstick
$2500obo unreasonable offers will be ignored

this motor and trans are both perfect and ready for whatever. My life has just changed and my hobbies are going a different direction. please don't waste my time.
thanks
541 787 0378
located in southern Oregon

cu.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

If you become interested in parting out motor, I would be interested in the injectors. Maybe work out a trade for my 5x12?

Siskiyou diesel in Medford Oregon. Builds lots of Allison and dodge tranny's.
Very thorough and successful.

Let me know if you want to get rid of the torque converter.

And injectors lol

Last edited:
Haha ^^ Not interested in parting anything at this time.
Thanks

If your interested in selling the trans without the converter shipped to a trucking terminal in charlotte nc shoot me a price.

Maybe I jumped the gun on the tranny, I think I got excited! You don't really see 47rh that often on here. Does it have a manual VB? That's what I'm looking for.

Maybe I jumped the gun on the tranny, I think I got excited! You don't really see 47rh that often on here. Does it have a manual VB? That's what I'm looking for.

No it doesnt. Older valve body from ultimate trans. Apparently they used ATS back in the day. Just what I was told when I got it. Used to be my stuff to avoid any confusion.

No it doesnt. Older valve body from ultimate trans. Apparently they used ATS back in the day. Just what I was told when I got it. Used to be my stuff to avoid any confusion.

Thanks Jared