Cummins 2003 Homemade boost fooler question

IACumminsTBD

Im trying to find information out on how people have made their own boost foolers but there doesn't seem to be all that much information. If anyone has any knowledge on this and specifics I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks Again.

lol im not being picky I was just asking what it was. From what I understand they both fool slightly differently. But i'd be happy with either lol. If you have one you'd just give out Id be happy to pick it up from ya as long as its for a 2003. :thankyou2::bow:

From what I understand, the Quadzilla is actually a module that plugs in between the two MAP sensor pig tails. And the BD brand is just a plug with a wire looped to close the connection on the pigtail that plugs into the wastegate plug.... If that makes sense.

I have both, but use the Quad.

yeah I've heard the quad is a better one but either one would help lol. I do have a tuner, I have a predator on it and a boost elbow I've kinda guestimated as to not throw the code and I've got it just about where it wont throw a code but does a little if im on it more then a little. Im also trying to put a boost gauge in it today but Im thinking autometer sent me the wrong size boost bolt cause the one that fastens the manifold plate to the head seems to be around a half inch and the bolt that came with the gauge seems to be over that by like a 16th of an inch. I've been thinking about just pulling off the intake horn and trying to drill and tap that but if I do that do I need to get a new gasket or no to reseal it? So im just trying to figure some things out lol. Thanks again for any help

If its for an 03 I would be happy to take it off your hands if you are wanting to get rid of it.