Cummins 4BT

I have a fresh not yet fired on the rebuild Cummins 4BT Comes with turbo, Chevy adapter plate and starter, and rebuilt rotary pump. Motor was removed from a stepvan. Located in Indiana, 47167. Thanks. $2250

will you ship and do you have the ability to ship?? what's the build data on it?? what pump is on it?? what doesn't come with it or what will it need to run???.....chris

Bump 105 HP, Bosch VE pump.

As far as shipping I can put it on a pallet and load freight where i ship from. Buyer will have to handle all shipping responsibilities. thanks.

You would think that a rebuilt engine would atleast include a new water pump. $.02

New bearings and rings std block was honed valve seals replaced head and block resurfaced fuel pump completely rebuilt

I'll trade you a stage 2 monster vp for the motor--it's brand new never installed ------well I had to ask didn't I....I so want this but the shipping kills it for me---chris

I'll trade you a stage 2 monster vp for the motor--it's brand new never installed ------well I had to ask didn't I....I so want this but the shipping kills it for me---chris

sorry i only have 12v trucks or i would consider. Have you got a freight quote? i believe it weighs somewhere around 750.

shipping will be north of $400 I'd guess--I'm basing this off other things I've had shipped from back east---chris

Back