Cummins 4BT's

Megaslab
I have 10 cummins 4 bts ! All rotary pumps these come out of bread trucks they were running when pulled but need rebuilding! $1200 if interested message me I'm located in GA

wish you were closer i could have about 5 of these sold.
bump for ya

Damn it Sticky your timing sucks. I want one of these just the money tree has been wilting with the fact of knee surgery in Feb.

Lol yes going to be 1200 a piece I think I will have all of them at my house tomorrow nite have a bunch of extra parts coming to I'll let y'all know exactly what all I have tomorrow nite

I'm really interested in one. How far from the the SC state line on 85 are you.

so are saying that every one needs a rebuild, or you don't know and your selling as is?

I have 13! 4bt cummins if ya know anybody that wants one $1200 a piece they were running when pulled but need rebuilding*Complete engines minus motor mounts starters and a pulley here and there I'm in Thomaston GA

Ok 3 are locked up the others are fine ! Theses engines were pulled due to blow by , slight knocks that's why I say they need rebuilding if someone wants all 13 you can have them for $13,000 that's $1000 dollars a piece! They all come with turbos ' pumps injectors , lines complete engines

Back