Cummins EFILive

ATPCummins

My name is Monte Stark and I have been a friend of IdahoRob for close to a decade now. I have watched his success in the diesel performance world and I am excited to share that I will be joining Rob and ATPTrucks! My background has primarily been in the construction arena and I am now able to seperate myself from that and move forward with developing and growing my diesel passion. Previous diesel vehicles have been limited to F350 Powerstroke work trucks so bare with me as my knowledge of the Cummins Diesel grows! Of course, with Rob as my mentor how can I go wrong!!! My primary duties include the current testing of the EFILive Cummins product. I have been working behind the scenes for about a week now and will begin full time duties 5-2-2011. We all know Rob's success with the Duramax products and it is our goal and conviction to commit the same attention to details and resources to insure the same success's with the EFILive Cummins product. I will be traveling with Rob to most of the competitions and look forward to meeting those of you that travel as enthusiasts and friendly competitors. Our current test vehicle is a 2007 5.9L 3500 SRW QCLB Auto 4x4 that is stock other than the test tunes we have been working on. More on those as we finish our tune library and do a little dyno time. One of our other focuses will be fuel mileage especially as fuel costs never seem to drop as fast as they rise! Watch for our test results.

It is good to know that you all will be working on this, and that things are going so well. Im guessing that 5-2 may hold some significance as far as a release date for the licenses too? I know you said you would be concentrating on tunes for mileage, but what about tunes for slightly higher modified trucks? Any focus on them soon?

Tuning

Thanks for responding. We are working for a full spectrum of tunes. Begining with the basics all the way to the earth shattering! Those are the fun ones, smiles on peoples faces and broken parts! Well, we'll try not to break too many. As far as a release date I am not at liberty to say and we will not release tunes until we are satisfied with them. So far so good though.

Last edited:
That is good to know. I would like to have some tunes from guys a little more experienced than me before I start. Do you know what pricing will be on tunes? Any pricing information on tunes?

Welcome aboard Monte, we look forward to working with you as part of Rob's team.

Cheers
Cindy

At this time the best estimates I can give is the V2 product pricing and tune pricing will follow suit with the Duramax Please let me know your specific needs, mods you want to maximize and overall usage of the truck to be tuned and we can suggest options and costs.
Thanks for the interest.

Thank you Cindy! We too are excited and I look forward to working with you and the entire talented team at EFILive.

I am not able to respond to private messages yet. Call us and we will answer your questions!
Thank you.

Back