Cummins Express

Cummins Express

may not be the right spot for this if not move it to stagging lanes for me but I thought it might get more feed back here

I have a guy interested in the truck give him some honest feed back on here for me. so he can deside between to trucks thanks George

may not be the right spot for this if not move it to stagging lanes for me but I thought it might get more feed back here

I have a guy interested in the truck give him some honest feed back on here for me. so he can deside between to trucks thanks George
If I had the money, I would be all over that truck. :woohoo:

I love the truck. I have only been able to watch it run at Scheids '07 but I have always liked it. It is one of a kind. It would be awesome for who ever decides to buy it.

i've seen pictures/videos of it and i love that little thing!! i would love to have on for myself

Nice to hear. I am one of the guys interested in her. I currently have a 600hp duramax crewcab I race on the weekends. Want to detune her a bit and get a dedicated drag truck that I can drive to the track. (our big diesel race out here is race what you drove street legal) Other than that she would be just driven on occasion on the weekends and what not. Would have to take her to the 9' S at some point. Looking at a few other trucks here and elsewhere, wife gave the go ahead on another toy so will be pulling the trigger soon. Take care.

I first met george on moparts.com great guy and a very well built truck. i mean look at his website and the build pics. everything was done with care and professionally. I wanted to build a diesel race truck and got tons of advice from george even motormounts! he knows his stuff and put it into lil red.

Stop thinking about it and buy the truck, i was inspired by the lil red and i wish he was selling it 3 years ago because i would of bought it for about half the price ive put in to my 89!

i have seen the truck run at several events ,and the truck is always a very consistent performer.a very good buy imho...

I've watched the truck come together (via picture on the interwebby) since 02 or 03, watched it go down the track 30-40 times.

Buy it, you will not find another with the attention to detail he has paid, nor will you find many trucks as consistent and reliable.

George is an outstanding guy and the care he has put into that truck is one of a kind. Wish I was out of school and had the money to buy it. Wouldn't even give anyone else the chance to even think about buying it.

A true piece of Diesel History. Thats something you just cant put a price on.
Rich

She made it home safe.... Thanks for the input guys.... Will post back on how it does Friday in better air down south.