Cummins from school bus

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
Ive got a Cummins engine pulled from a Ford school bus to sell. Its a p-pumped engine complete with pump to turbo. Roughly 125K on it. Belongs to a friend of mine. PM an offer.

I am not gonna play that game. Just post a price, if you want to do that then put it on ebay this is a classified section not silent auction

Ok how does 3000 sound? Actually he paid 1500 for it to have me build a trans dyno for his shop but plans changed with a new building etc etc and he said to post it and ask for an offer. There is a local offer as of 6 am for 1000. I dont play childish games of bidding with my sale ads. If you make me a reasonable offer in a PM Ill sell it to you. I dont think its anyones business what someone pays for an item either. If I know what I want I post it.

I am not gonna play that game. Just post a price, if you want to do that then put it on ebay this is a classified section not silent auction

Glad I'm not the only one tired of this "PM me" crap. Post a damn price if you want to sell something on here.

typically is sorts the tire kickers out. If your not actually interested in buying something why do you care how much they want?

The seller can post whatever he wants as long as it isn't offensive or vulgar, if you don't like how he is selling that's your problem. He asked to PM a offer, there's a pretty good chance that the purchaser and seller are going to end up PMing eachother anyway in the end so you can start now. Usually after a few PM's the seller starts to get a idea what they want out of the product or how much it's worth and will usually post a price later on.

Back